Monday, June 21, 2010

Shutting Down the Blogs

I might shut my blogs down. I always feel like I've run out of time for them and there're too many things on my mind that cannot be said out loud. Funny how people often experience writer's block but mine's the total opposite. Too many things that cannot be said, too many things that want to be said sadly don't get said because of lack of time and opportunity.

I'm still unsure about this though. Maybe I should just make my blogs private. As in, seriously private. Hmmm.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i hear ya. it was fun for me when my blog wasn't being read by anyone i know in particular. i recently bought a diary again. it feels so great being able to hold a pen and write everything in it without hesitation after those feelings and thought have been inside me for so long.