Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me. It's Ramadhan.

Shoo. Go away.

I'm talkin' bout the evils in my heart.

Gosh, who'd known there were so many....??!

When there's no Mister Setan around now you can really tell how many evils your heart actually carries. Hot Dang.

People who update status yang bukan-bukan on FB make me feel like deactivating my FB account again. They're unbearably irritating and (hey lets face it) some simply strive to activate the green-eyed monsterous-evilness in us through their gloats and boasts. Heh. Clearly the problem isn't them. It's this green-eyed evilness in this poor ol' heart.

People who judge me or anyone I love make me feel like physically kicking or slapping them. Clearly the problem isn't them. It's the short-trigger-temper evilness in the poor ol' heart.

And the son who has grown into a animated, mischievous, energetic but oftentimes annoying nearly-four-year-old kid makes me feel like shouting and tearing my hair out with his regular antics. Clearly the problem isn't him. For he is an innocent, colourful, pocket rocket of a crystal-clean soul. It is this short-fused-emotional-hysterics this poor ol' heart is used to.

Shoo evilness, get out of here. It's Ramadhan and I'm trying to detox.

1 comment:

Mummy of Four said...

u not a bad person lah hon. u a good one!