Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tired!

I am tired of clicking on "No" for every event I get invited to on FB. Can??? Maybe I should deactivate my account yet again. But then I'd get tired of not having something mindless and silly to surf when I'm feeling bored.

I am tired and want to sleep but cannot because I feel like it's too late to get good sleep. Can??? Then however else can I heal and recharge this tired body??

It's so silly that it makes me wonder. The things that make us tired are just so... insignificant. Yet they must be significant enough, coz they do make us so tired.

Gosh, am I making sense at all??

Tomorrow I have training in the morning at the gym and I am tired of training but I must train because I love food too much. So exercise to me is a necessary evil. Or necessary goodness. Take it either ways, it's just a tiring thing to have to do four to five times a week. I get tired of the gym and I get tired of overeating. And yet I cannot stop.

In the evening I'd get tired of doing my Arabic homework because I'm tired of the fact that it's been 2 years since we started our Arabic classes but we don't speak well enough anyway. And then I'll feel tired of my boredom of Arabic and the reality then would dawn on me that if I study a bit more, this tiredness of not being able to speak Arabic would decrease slowly but surely. And yet I can't seem to find the time to change this tiredness.

Hot DANG. So many things that one can be tired of, all in just one day. Or less.

So what are you tired of?

2 comments:

Zaitul said...

im so glad that you ask that question at the end of your post....im tired of working...but no work = no money for me and parents, im tired of waking up in the middle of the night to tend to the kids (bad mommy), im tired of saying no to my frens when they ajak me watch movies cz i dont want to leave my babies for too long at home, im tired of thinking whether im doing enough for my family or not,im tired of holding back my tongue when i see smth i dont like, im tired of being tired hahaha....que sera...sera jer la kot babe.. :p

Mummy of Four said...

im tired of saying yes when i really really should say no once in a while n giv myself a break. :D