Friday, July 27, 2012

Law & Order SVU

I've been a fan. For the number of years it's been on TV, I've been a fan. That's... many, many years.

I got me a new laptop. H gave me season 13's episodes. Lo and behold, my favourite Detective Stabler left the show.

Why oh why!!


Not that he is hot or anything. But I've been watching him since I was in secondary school. That's more than 15 years ago. Darn it.

Of course things change. Remember Family Ties? Full House? Fresh Prince of Bel Air? They were so good we thought they would last forever. And then there was Buffy the Vampire Slayer, gosh how I felt so empty when it ended.

It's not as if I don't cope to changes well. I cope with changes in life well. I try to redha. Accept that changes are part of life. Maybe I am taking this too hard because TV is escapism. A fantasy world that you feel.. well, perhaps you can control it. 


Blueh. Right. What nonsense to be affected by TV!



No comments: