Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mandi Garam

Yesterday night as H was about to grill some lamb for his supper..

H: "Garam habis, yang? Can you get me some salt?"
Me: "Oh yaa I finished it just now. Wait, I'll get a new pack from the pantry. Don't move around the kitchen floor! I just mopped it!"

Salt in hand...

Me: "Here, catch, baby!"
H: "No don't throw!! It might hit the fan and nanti the garam might burst and there'll be garam all over!"
Me: "Huahauahauuaaaa... yeah right! I'm not that bad, you know!"

Guess what happened next?

No, you don't get any prizes for a correct guess.

Suffice to say, our kitchen looked like it snowed salt and today the floors look and feel like the floors of a beach-side resort; smudgy and sticky.

I have to say, my beloved is a gem. He didn't even scold or cuss at me. He stood there, bathed in salt, and laughed himself silly. Then he proceeded to clean the kitchen with no complains.

I got me a gem indeed.


Picture taken one day after my second spinal surgery, when H brought Gib visiting at the hospital ward (May 2008).

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

hahaha.. indeed he is so sweet to some more clean the kitchen!!

nuhaafnan said...

teheehee, this is so totally cute la babe! intan payung betui..