Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mixed-Worried

Hard to describe but that's what it is. A mixture of .. should I be worried?... or no, no biggie, I shouldn't be worried. I'm talking about good ol' spine.

Since stupidly staying up half the night watching Grey's Anatomy (the first time I'd done this in yearssss!), for some reason the left side of my spine started feeling tingly, then eventually that led to an ache down the right side of my body, and now my left foot is swollen as if I've got a bad case of water retention. Really odd. I went to my tukang urut today (don't start with me people... I've been to many many many doctors my whole life and I know what they'll do and what they'll say, and at times seeing the tukang urut is a better option), and did not feel any pain when she massaged the lower spine leading down my left side. So I'm not entirely sure this time that this is caused by my lower spine like last year. The pain feels different.

If my feet were pretty I'd take pictures of em. Hehhh. Then you'll see how weirdly swollen it is. Weird weird weird. Hmm.

Well, the bright side is that I've felt healthy for the past year. Maybe another pain session is due for a reminder..? Shhhyeah.. I'm morbid aren't I.

Morbidity aside, I do pray that the pain will subside because living normally and feeling like you're nearly normal is such a great thing. One should never take normality for granted.

2 comments:

Lollies said...

nak hug aje

nuhaafnan said...

maybe it's just a sign for you to slow down a little? insya-allah takde apa2 lah babe, positive thinking skit ok.

p/s: there's nothing wrong with seeing with a tukang urut!