Monday, June 1, 2009

Tag: Random Happiness

The hot Crash Test Mom has tagged me on 6 (un)important things that make me happy. So here goes!

The 6 (Un)important Things That Make Me Happy:

1. When Gibran says "Ban sayangggg Mummy".. without any prompting from me. Trouble is he doesn't do this often enough.

2. Any sort of retail therapy. Seriously. Go to pasar also can make me happy. Huhuhuuhuuu.. And don't get me started on how happy I get whenever I shop for clothes and make-up. :p

3. The post-workout feeling. Who doesn't like the feeling of having worked-out hard?!!! And tell me, who in the right mind likes to work out lah? I DON'T. I just like the after-workout feel coz I can eat the Peanut Butter Baskin Robbins ice-cream I got yesterday without feeling utterly FAT. If only we could have that after-workout feeling without working out.

4. A good pedicure. Manicures and facials are fun but I can live without them. Pedicures.. they're special somehow. Something about wearing open-toed sandals and looking at your feet looking lovely. Hehhhh perasannn.

5. Smoochie woochies from hubby. Heheheheheeeeeeee. Always works to chase the blues away. Err.. smoochie woochies from Gibby are somewhat better though :p I feel unconditionally loved! Sorry H. You're definitely second class citizen for now, bebeh.

6. Sitting around on the beach sand with my little family without caring what time or day it is. Throw that watch out into the sea!

And now comes the hard part. Who to tag..?!

Err..

Ok.... what about..

1. Slavemom.
2. Yatie.
3. Ummi Sa'eed.
4. Mummy Darren (if you're feeling better, dear!)
5. Family First (because it'll be nice to get to know you better)
6. Feenie (I haven't heard from you in ages! Rindu lah pulak!) ;)

But first I have to TELL them about the existence of this blog first... then baru can tag, right?? Hmmmm.

2 comments:

Crash Test Mom said...

ahah! i found you.

eh, how come #1 comes under the unimportant thing list? itu important tuuu..

thanks for doing this tag. i punya la cari kat your other blog tak jumpa2 pun entry tag ni. rupa2nya kat sini.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ehh.. betol la kan.. that should be extremely important.

ok ok i will replace that number one with this:

1. Getting the opportunity to watch my favourite tv programs without interruptions/demands of; "nak playhouse disney!!" ... or "can i watch the news, yang?" .... back-to-back of CSI vegas and/or Grey's Anatomy would be great!

heheheeeeeeeeeee

ehh memang i have to publicise sikit lah blog ni. i punya tag ni pun takde siapa jwb yet! heheheee... haru betolll ..