Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Good Start to Ramadhan

The doc declared the foot healed! Praise Allah! Yippee yeahh yayy!

Still, no walking or jogging exercise sessions for one more month. The soft tissue and tendon are healed but still tender.

And Ramadhan is here!

Lollies sent me a package containing books and reads which I totally love because they're so suitable for those free moments in Ramadhan. Thank you so much, Lolls, you're a constant inspiration to me. So sorry that we couldn't meet :( Sungguh menyedihkan tak dapat jumpa you. My sincerest apologies. These past few weeks have been a whirlwind. I want to take pictures of the books you sent but my Mom and H have started reading them and now they're in various rooms in the house! Thank you again, Lollies.

On another note, Alhamdulillah, I am amazed at the fact that I am once again fasting. After years of suffering from severe gastric, the illness has miraculously left me (even if this is a temporary situation, I am indeed thankful). In my book, miracles do happen indeed. This month is such a great month and I am hopeful and excited to reap benefits from it. Benefits which are good for the spirit and soul, Insyaallah.

Hope the start of Ramadhan is as amazing for you as it is for me :)

3 comments:

Lollies said...

dear,it was my pleasure to give you the books. I sincerely hope it will be beneficial. I use both the makkah and madinah books with my children wen we discussed both of the holy places.

Qadr Allah we didn't get to meet. Insya Allah some other time.

anyway dah baca entry awak yg lain. glad the feet are better.
and and and waaahhh cunlah awak ni. :D the skin so radiant gitu.

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

lollies, i'm at a loss as to how to start gibran's religious education. we try to potray a good example (praying, caring for others, puasa, reading quran, etc.) tapi part nak educate tu yg lost sikit ni. i'm trying to incorporate kisah-kisah nabi in his bedtime stories. hope it works. InsyaAllah!

and ya Allah memang terkezut i tengok the cun comment. heheheheee *control kembang giniii..* itu the wonders of make-up tuuu! tapi whatever it is u've made my day lah!! *hugs!*

Lollies said...

your Gibran is still young to start a formal education. I have not done a formal one with zachary yet pun.except for ngaji and memorising short surah. baru 3 quls aje pun.

because gibran is the first, approach must be repetitious done together. like with haziq dulu, we recite kuat2 the three quls and ayat kursi, dia ikut aje macam parrot. lama-lama dia dapat.

more on daily practices of sunnah. islam is a way of life so wit little kids teaching can be an everyday thing. like when he eats with his right hand, praise him and casually mention Allah loves when we eat the right hand.

introduce the concept of Allah, prophets, angels slowly. good boys go to heaven. describe heaven.

zachary knows that there is a river of milk that we can make into chocolate drin and there are candies on trees. and the yummy fruits gets better everyday. i want to go there.

wei panjanglah pulak. have fun