Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Foot Issue

So anyways, remember that foot I bumped into the dining table leg (kaki meja lah) the other day? Errr... more like weeks and weeks ago.

I've been going to this clinic to get the foot treated, and although it is slowgoing, Alhamdulillah and Insyaallah (Praise God and God willing) the foot is getting better.

It's been lookin' like a lepat pisang, all wrapped up nice and tight with Acustop bandages..



Eh sorry la.. my foot ain't very pretty, folks. But nevermind la, picture for memory's sake (untuk kenang-kenangan). Huhuhuu.

Dr. Mark, the podiatrist who's treating me, is South African but looks like a Malay+Arab or something akin to that. Then he opens his mouth and out comes the South African accent, which (embarrassingly!!) made my Australian accent come out in torrents and there I was, chatting away in my sho-sheng-sho-sheng karat Aussie accent.

There're only two podiatrists in Malaysia, y'all. Want your kids to become super-loaded, tell em to become podiatrists. Seriously. I think the amount of money I've given that clinic alone is enough for the doctor to makan-makan luxuriously for at least two weeks.

But if you've got health problems that need fixing, it's always money well-spent, isn't it.

1 comment:

nuhaafnan said...

shosheng shosheng bunyinya ek? hihi, do hope the foot heals well. be more careful next time eh