Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy With Life

With the current situation at home, it's all I can do to manage one blog, much less two. I guess blogging does take a back seat right now and I'm focusing on Gib's blog because things with Gib move at lightning speed. He changes everyday and it's tough to keep track of his progresss and make notes of the memorable stuff! So this personal blog has taken a place in the trunk of my car, even lagi teruk than the back seat, right? Heheheh.

I will try harder as things get better with the new maid. Promise :)

However, as I write this, it is worthy to say ALHAMDULILLAH, God is kind to me for giving me a new maid that is competent, is kind towards our active + talkative + demanding li'l fella, and is willing to learn and work hard. Praise God. I am indeed blessed in many ways.

No comments: