Friday, February 20, 2009

Can There Be Such a Thing?

.. as being too crabby about life?

On a good day, I can count countless blessings and realise that I'm probably one of the most blessed persons in my own life. Am I making sense?

On bad days, negative thoughts just wash out any positive ones and make me feel as if the world is nothing but a sucky place.

Today our maid application (for replacement to get a new maid) was put under "Keep in View" ("KIV"; Probably the most common term heard when you're dealing with bureaucracy and government bodies). In other words, I gotta go there and appeal to some majestic pegawai for some "budi bicara". So who cares if I can't even pick up my own socks if it falls onto the floor, much less pick up my 14-kilo kid?

You know.. the world does not suck. It's the people in it that suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

understand... FYI, I also cannot carry my kids and do much work.... slip disc ...but I miss the moment carrying own kids