Monday, February 2, 2009

I Have Succumbed

A thing about conflicted mummies is that we have so much to say. Or as my own Mom likes to say, we like to membebel.

Thus I have succumbed to the need to have my own space where I can ramble or membebel about anything and everything I feel like, without feeling as if I am intruding in a space originally created for my son.

But that's the good thing about being a conflicted mommy. Once our minds are made up, we stand by our principles ;)

I created the original blog for the sole purpose of keeping track of Gibran's milestones, for memory's sake. And so, no, I ain't writing about things that lurk in this sometimes-messed-up conflicted mind of mine in a space which should be filled with issues pertaining raising Gibran Zayd.

So from now on, ramblings coming from Gibran's Mummy will be laid out here. Not there where the sun should always shine (in an ideal world! One can wish!).

Signing off (for now),
A Mummy infected by the blogging bug.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

owh okie.. now i get the idea :D

hehe.. I also feel like doing the same thing sometimes, but am afraid that i wont be able to maintain 2 blog at the sametime..

happy 'blog'warming (err as in housewarming.. agak poyo disitu heh)..

Sarah said...

lama jugak nak tunggu hehehe. the more the merrier! you know i also would love to see stories of Umaira. U pujuk le SIL you :D

Baby Darren said...

Congratulations for another blog..although it is meant for "ramblings". It's good that there is somewhere that u can release ur tension or unhappiness ..i can't do that in my own blog coz I have people who knows me personally reading my blog...I dun mind the world knows what is my problem but I seriously dun want someone whom I know knows my problem..funny huh..hehehe...

Happy blogging...

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

mimi; hehehe blogwarming will be done! i hope the recipes i'll be posting will warm it right up ;)

sarah; hhahahah.. i have other blogs but they're all private blogs :p itulah maybe she'll start writing later on when things settle down a little like i did ;)

baby darren; thank you mummy darren! hehehe its always funny to think that i'm writing to darren. anyway, i totally understand what u mean! thats why i've kept other blogs private up till now. maybe i'll make some new frens through this one ;) and guess what? many of my close friends dont even know i have blog(s)!